The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

I love how more than half of dude's lines were straight up Chuckles the silly piggy dialogue

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

The hits just keep on coming

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Great animation along with a catchy, feel good, relatable song. Humorous, witty. I cant stop watching it, Good job man

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

(Cover of Foo fighters' my hero) (My hero)bI-gbI-ecJ-abL-gbL-gcF-acJ-abG-g bG-gbN-gbN-gbL-gbL-gbL-gbL-gcF-acJ-ab G-gbG-gbS-gbS-f!!bL-gbL-gbL-gbL-gcF-a cJ-adg-adg-adg-adg-adg-adg-adg-acF-ab S-gbS-ecJ-abL-gbL-gbL-gbL-gbL-gbL-gbL -gbL-gcF-adf-Z-Z-Z-m,-hhT-chT-chT-alc -ahT-chT-alc-ahT-alc-aix-ajC-aeJ-geL-
ghT-alc-ahT-alc-ahT-alc-ahT-alc-a!!lc hTix!!ixjblceu-ceu-dlchTix!!ixjblceu-
ceu-cix-ajC-aeJ-geL-ghT-alc-ahT-alc-a hT-alc-ahTlckyby!!lchTix!!ixjblceu-ce u-dlchTix!!ixjblceu-ceu-cix-ajC-ahT-a lc-ahT-alc-ahT-alc-ahT-akK-ahT-alc-ah T-alc-ahT-alc-ahT-aeo-blchTix!!ixjblc eu-ceu-dlchTix!!ixjblceu-ceu-dlchTix!
!ixjblceu-ceu-dlchTix!!ixjblceu-ceu-c ix-ajC-Z-Z-Z-m,-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-x,-lj U-caa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaM -acg-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-
aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-abR-c bR-caa-caa-cbR-cbR-caa-caa-caM-acg-aa a-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp -aaa-adp-aaa-adp-aaa-adp!!bR-cbR-caa-
caa-cbR-cbR-caa-caa-caM-acg-aap-aap-a ap-adE-aap-aap-aap-adE-aaa-adp-aaa-ad p-aaa-adp-aaa-adCbNbR-cbR-caa-caa-cbR -cbR-caa-caa-cbR-cbR-caa-caa-cbR-cbR-
caa-caa-caM-acg-Z-Z-Z-m

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

this....is

Awesome!

Pokemon Metal Pokemon Metal

I really dig this. I can really hear the drive behind it. Good job

A Grave Intensity A Grave Intensity

very nice

It builds very nicely into a blooming cornicopia of sounds. Also very epic. Only thing i would say is that the actual point where the buildup was supposed to come to head was kind of disappointing. You built it up so well, keep working on music. you have a lot of promise. Altogether very nice

dietsnapple135 responds:

You have a way with words, sir... bravo.

Bubblegum Bubblegum

I hate these but at the same time I love these because i love to see what people can think of. MUCH RESPECT. Also Fuck the guy below me